RyanPwnsYou Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server To Die For

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum rules made by Admin Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
admin shadow

admin shadow

Forum rules made by Admin Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules made by Admin Shadow   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:15 pm

As a Administrator ingame and future forum administrator I wanted to make the rulles for this forum... The rules mentioned below apply in every single section of this forum. Please read the rules in order to be sure you are not risking any kind of punishments.

1. No spamming (Unnecessary amount of posts, advertisements, flame wars.)
2. No advertising (Server advertising stays in the advertisement board. Other advertisement goes into your signature.)
2.1. Any form of advertising via personal messages without the permission of an administrator is strictly forbidden.
3. No flame wars (Fighting each other. If you disagree, tell it on a good way or contact a staff member.)
4. No off-topic (Stay on topic. For example, if you're in a RuneScape topic, don't start about World of Warcraft.)
5. No wrong-board topics (Before you post, check if you're in the right board/category. For example, Real Life -topics aren't supposed to be in a RuneScape board.)

Misunderstandings
Some people have been making up their own rules in the past years and managed to make people actually listening to these, which is bad.
Here are some misunderstandings to make it clear.

Multiple accounts: It is allowed to have and use more then one forum account. However, you may not use the account for things like poll cheating, bumping, ban evading or impersonating other people.
Double posting: It is allowed to make more then one post in a row without waiting for a reply. Just don't do it to "bump" your topic higher in the list. Having things separated into more posts is usually cleaner then merged into one.

New!: Troooollling: We all dislike it, and from now on actual trooooling is against the rules. A simple joke is alright, but people have been going too far and so we're no longer going to tolerate any more insane troooling actions. Moderators and administrators will tell you to stop if they think you're going too far, if you ignore this one and only warning you'll instantly get some hard punishments.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1a

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules made by Admin Shadow   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Great Job, Shadow
Back to top Go down
admin shadow

admin shadow

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules made by Admin Shadow   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:42 pm

inuyasha1a wrote:
Great Job, Shadow
... ty mte..... and is this rules are not respected by all players there will be problems...
Back to top Go down
Noor
Admin
Noor

PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:53 am

Great job Shadow! =)

I just want to know if you talked it over with ryan. But u got almost all the basics =)
Back to top Go down
https://ryanpwnsu.forumotion.com
admin shadow

admin shadow

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules made by Admin Shadow   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 am

Noor wrote:
Great job Shadow! =)

I just want to know if you talked it over with ryan. But u got almost all the basics =)
... ty and i didnt this was what us admins and owners espect to see from every1 soo i made it like this... i just wanna know what was missing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum rules made by Admin Shadow   Forum rules made by Admin Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum rules made by Admin Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RyanPwnsYou Scape :: Client :: Rules-
Jump to: