RyanPwnsYou Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Server To Die For

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inuyasha1a

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 am

1. My In-Game Name is: Inuyasha1a

2. How old are you: 16

3. How long have you played the server: 2011-02-21

4. What experience have you had, if any: (Moderator, on this server), (Trial-mod, on LegionX), (Trial-Admin, On this server)

5. Can you use correct grammar and spell correctly: Yes, I can spell and use grammar correctly.

6. Anyone that will recommend you as a staff in server (might raise chances of you getting position): I don't know. Sad

Back to top Go down
admin shadow

admin shadow

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 am

Well all i can say atm is that there are to many admins ingame and ryan will change this there will be : owners- ryan and noor... admins- admin shadow(me) and wrath... mods- hellmage and another guy and u. and thats the new staff list coz most of the ppl are admins and thats outa order and ryan will change this... the rest of the new players will be normal players... we will have some hidded staff dressed as a nub and with a nub level to see how the other players are doing and jail or muthe the ones that disturb the server. hope u will understand i say this.

All the best
Admin shadow
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RyanPwnsYou Scape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: